Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,930   Posts: 1,585,319   Online: 1047

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I'm curious to know whether the picture that Kodak shot of the buildings coming down was done on film or digital...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Paul Coclin
    I'm curious to know whether the picture that Kodak shot of the buildings coming down was done on film or digital...

Even if on film hopefully not on Kodak made film.

Kodak
    Kodak: Most photographers prefer film
    What this is doing with Kodak anymore? Ah they put "most". They will never learn to write it as: photographers prefer film

Now they got "Revolution", and FBI around the neck. No more press the button, but press the plunger (the latest kodak patent pending, hopefully and last).

www.Leica-R.com
    Last edited by Daniel_OB; 07-19-2007 at 09:13 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

I came across the survey on their site

http://www.kodak.com/global/mul/prof...1/entry1.jhtml

This I think is the survey they are refering to. It's still active so let's fill it out.

Bill
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by firecracker View Post
    I can't go to the beach with the 400 ASA films...
    I do it all the time. It is nice to shoot 1/500 s at f/11 if you like sharp images. I do medium format though. For 35mm it is probably a little overkill.
    If you're not taking your camera...there's no reason to travel. --APUG member bgilwee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    It's still active so let's fill it out.
    Done...

And I chose "Other" twice in order to provide a little more depth to my frustrations.

Ken

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would also like to use more film but most costumer want pay for it and they prefer the pictures on next day or even better at the same day!
    Most pros which I know are gone digital and use for the free work film, only the old pros which are just bevor retiring are stay with film!
    My two cents here in Switzerland Armin
    Good light and nice shadows!

www.artfoto.ch

Shooter
    Multi Format
    johnArs
    Most pros which I know are gone digital and use for the free work film, only the old pros which are just bevor retiring are stay with film!

I am professional ph. and use film for all nearly of my work. I can tell you that so many times people come to me asking to make -reproduction-, to make a photograph from digital images they paid for, and I am soooo far from retirement.
    When pros go to large store to shoot products for their catalog, store manager want to see pictures -now- and to correct 'em, so no problem to reshoot before anything is made. So what you state is true for images where quality is nor requirement, news for fast transfer (also quality is not an issue at all),... , and also in this category comes pictures that require editing (photoshopping) like e.g. advertising. So as you can see there are many fields where image but not photograph is required. here also comes mentality of some buyers. If Pros can sell dig, he do it, take money and run into coffee shop to enjoy life, and might be snap some negatives.
    But also there are and different categories of Pros, or what you mean saying pros.

www.Leica-R.com

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin