Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,336   Posts: 1,537,574   Online: 1082

Shooter
    Multi Format

where to buy a LF Camera on the west coast

Hello all,

I want to know if anyone knows of a place on the west coast that sells 8x10 cameras. My current camera is falling apart in spite of how gently its treated. Im looking specifically for a Shen Hao or Techihara, 8x10 of course. I know of Badger Graphic, but they are almost two thousand miles away. Im not adverse to ordering online, but I am not going to buy a camera with out trying it out.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Yours;

Shooter
    Large Format
    Call PhotoMark in Phoenix. I know they sell Arca, and they may have other brands, too.
    —Eric

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you check the Shen hao list of dealers only Badger is listed. Maybe you can find some body locally who owns the camera you want to see?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You might want to try your question on the Large Format Forum. Quite likely someone is either near you, or knows of a dealer. It is a great resource, with lots of knowledgeable film users.

Ciao!

Gordon Moat
    A G Studio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I live in Thousand Oaks (Ventura County). If you want to try out my 4X5 Shen Hao, pm me. I bought it from Badger (good people!)
    Tom Hoskinson

Everything is analog - even digital :D

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin