Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,518   Posts: 1,543,758   Online: 853

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Kentmere paper & Rollei film in Australia

A while back there was a post about the PMA expo in Melbourne & mention of a new distributor for Kentmere & Rollei in Australia. The firm importing these products is INDEPENDENT PHOTOGRAPHIC SUPPLIES PTY LTD
    I contacted them about buying some Kentmere paper in Sydney & they referred me to 3 retailers for NSW - Madsens, Les Porter & Blanco Negro. I'll be buying some from Blanco Negro in Surry Hills as I can easily drop in there. Blanco Negro is a high quality custom B&W lab & the man who runs it is a nice guy.

The email from Independent also mentioned the Rollei films & other products to come.
    We are also about to release a brand new range of Rollei branded B & W film in Pan, Ortho, R3, 100 & 400 Speed daylight films and Infrared type emulsions, these will be complimented with a comprehensive range of film and paper developers, stop baths, fixers and toners etc.
    Our website will feature updates shortly.
    Good news, I reckon.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Thanks Goldie,
    did they mention any places in Melbourne that would be selling it?
    Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No. I selfishly just asked about Sydney. But you can send an email to sales via their website & i've found them to be pretty quick to reply.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Not to intrude upon this thread, but you guys are lucky to live in such an amazing country.. My girlfriend had to drag me onto the plane and threaten to call my mother in order to make me leave. I miss it every day!

ehem, Btw- Kentmere Bromide is a great paper.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    The Rollei film is available from Vanbar, not sure about the Kentmere paper though.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin