Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,482,043   Online: 880

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Snapshot
    what is "Efston Science Supercentre"
    what is phone # or any other locator

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Across from Yorkdale? Or is it something else?

If it's the one across from Yorkdale I'd wonder about prices. They were very much gold plated prices in the old days. Don't know about today.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Zentena View Post
    Across from Yorkdale? Or is it something else?

If it's the one across from Yorkdale I'd wonder about prices. They were very much gold plated prices in the old days. Don't know about today.
    Yes, that would be the place. You are correct that their prices are more expensive but if you need something in a pinch they may be able to help.
    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_OB View Post
    Snapshot
    what is "Efston Science Supercentre"
    what is phone # or any other locator
    The Efston Science Supercentre is located at...

3350 Dufferin
    Toronto, ON M6A 3A4
    (416) 787-4581 - Telephone
    (416) 787-5140 - Fax
    (888) 777-5255 - Toll free

Call them and see what they can get for you. They could order everything I asked for. They use a 3rd party for their chemicals and will have to get back to you on pricing. In addition, it still takes a week or two for orders to be fulfilled as they try to bundle orders together to save on HAZMAT handling charges. They may not be competitive on pricing but it is better than nothing if you have no other resource. I don't mind paying more if it saves me a drive to a downtown location or several weeks of waiting as well as international delivery charges.
    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Nymok chemicals in toronto at 416-465-1929 will also ship anything allowable. He also mixes lith and other formulas for you and has his own batches as well for most needs. Very friendly on the phone. Several of my ardent photo buffs in Toronto have said he's the place to go for chemicals.
    Shelly

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly Grimson View Post
    Nymok chemicals in toronto at 416-465-1929 will also ship anything allowable. He also mixes lith and other formulas for you and has his own batches as well for most needs. Very friendly on the phone. Several of my ardent photo buffs in Toronto have said he's the place to go for chemicals.
    Shelly
    Yes, I been there a couple of times and the folks there have been most helpful. As a point of note, they accept cash or cheque only for orders you may place.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    John at Nymoc is the best, he will custom mix anything for me that is legal and he and his staff are wonderful.
    It is like a time warp going into their building , their soaps fragrent the shop which is a bit unerving for a first time visit. I was expecting a very strong chemical smell.

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Does anyone know anybody in Canada who sells the Berrger Cot 320 for alt processes? Sly

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin