Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,708   Posts: 1,548,552   Online: 1178

Shooter
    Multi Format

Notice from Digitaltruth.

I just received an email from DT saying they had Agfa APX film and RODINAL.Buy a bottle and get a free roll of film.
    Hope this isn't old news.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just saw that too and they have announced it here. I thought Rodinal was gone for good.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Rodinal's never been gone. It was in short supply but available.

Mis-labelled and repackaged R0-9 being sold as Rodinal has gone though.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, this is interesting news for me. I have several bulk rolls of APX and was considering the purchase of more from Ultrafine. However, if APX is still commonly available, I'll hold off for a while and see what happens. BTW, am I dreaming or did I hear from somewhere that someone is making APX again?
    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You weren't dreaming. ADOX Fotoimpex is planning on releasing the film, though I've not read an update lately. This is apparently one of their side projects in conjunction with the resurrection of MCC 188 (my personal fave).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by terri View Post
    You weren't dreaming. ADOX Fotoimpex is planning on releasing the film, though I've not read an update lately. This is apparently one of their side projects in conjunction with the resurrection of MCC 188 (my personal fave).
    I applied for a sample of their replacement paper for Agfa and had a mail confirmint shipping from the for end July. Not received yet though.
    Has anyone had samples?
    Regards
    John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This confirms that I'm not completely delusional. Thanks for the providing me with the source.
    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    John: I applied as well and also received the confirmation email. But no samples yet. I poked the original thread up last week, hoping to get an update from Mirko. I'm sure he'll be around with one eventually.

Snapshot: always happy to make someone feel more sane!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    John: I applied as well and also received the confirmation email. But no samples yet. I poked the original thread up last week, hoping to get an update from Mirko. I'm sure he'll be around with one eventually.

Snapshot: always happy to make someone feel more sane!
    Thankyou.
    Just a waiting game then.
    Regards,
    John.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Almost three years after AgfaPhoto's bankruptcy? and we've still got a healthy supply of APX. I have 50 rolls of 400 in my fridge, but I could use some more 100
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin