Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,218   Posts: 1,532,200   Online: 955

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

SHD goes to the dark side

Second Hnd Darkroom is one of my favourite UK suppliers for what can best be described as 'stuff' for my hobby. But look at this page and spot the item that has caused me to sit in a quiet darkened room (sic)

http://www.secondhanddarkroom.co.uk/....php?p=7&pno=0

Hopefully it's just a way of him keeping up his profits so that he can continue to sell all that stuff that I love to buy .
    Hmm- Wonder if she'd notice if I bought that :)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by digiconvert View Post

Second Hnd Darkroom is one of my favourite UK suppliers for what can best be described as 'stuff' for my hobby. But look at this page and spot the item that has caused me to sit in a quiet darkened room (sic)

Hopefully it's just a way of him keeping up his profits so that he can continue to sell all that stuff that I love to buy .
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I hope those people cover up the printer lights in the darkroom! hahaha
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by digiconvert View Post

I don't think you should take them to task for this relatively minor transgression, since it logically fits with those who can develop film, but don't have a printing darkroom. Better that they scan the film and print on an inkjet, since they'll pretty soon get fed up with the poor quality and move onto real printing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Black View Post
    I don't think you should take them to task for this relatively minor transgression, since it logically fits with those who can develop film, but don't have a printing darkroom. Better that they scan the film and print on an inkjet, since they'll pretty soon get fed up with the poor quality and move onto real printing.
    Im sorry if it seemed a more serious post than I meant. I honestly don't care if he sells a couple of memory card so long as I can buy darkroom goodies off him - he is far more reliable than ebay and prices for consumables are usually competitive.

I'm just miffed that I can't see a cartridge for my ageing photo 915.
    Hmm- Wonder if she'd notice if I bought that :)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin