Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,921   Posts: 1,522,078   Online: 787

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for all the replies.
    Think I shall drop them a call today.Didn't realize just how many junk emails or spam hit businesses.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart View Post
    I rarely communicate 'cold' through e-mail with a business.

A typical business gets 100's-1000's of spam and most e-mail goes into the spam/junk mail folder. Especially if it was created in Hotmail, Yahoo, gmail, even Comcast, Rogers, etc.... Sometimes even addys from legit companies get directed into the spam/junk folder automatically.

For example I get over 200 junk mails a day! My spam/junk folder is emptied everyday and to be honest, I don't search whether an e-mail in my spam/junk folder is legit or not. I just empty the entire folder. I leave it up to the person who wants to e-mail me to call me, and only then will I put their e-mail addy into my safe list. I suspect most people do this.

I'd suggest you give them a call.

Regards, Art.

On the one hand I really sympathise with people when get few hundreds spam messages and need lots of time to answer or fail to answer sometimes because of spam.

On the other hand, if I send them a message, and they don't answer, is it up to me to think why that happens? I write, they didn't answer, thus they don't care for me. Simple as that. Or...?

Answer? Write good old letters
    Bosnia... You don't have to be crazy to live here, but it helps...
    No things in life should be left unfinis

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin