Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,962   Posts: 1,523,149   Online: 890

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

Silence from K.E.H

Two emails in two days.No reply.What gives?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What kind of emails? They don't take questions via email unless it's about an order. They want you to phone. It's a pain I know. If the emails are about an active order I've no idea.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Just a suggestion, did you check to make sure they weren't going to your spam folder?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    On three different occasions I emailed questions about an item listed on their site, and not one response. Some of their descriptions are really meager, and a buyer needs to know more. I did make one of those purchases from KEH, and went to Adorama and B&H for the other two (didn't use emails, their descriptions were complete)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just wanted to know the shipping charge of a certain camera.I have the $$ for the Nikon but sometimes shipping fees from the USA are ridicules.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    When you put the order in they'll send you a shipping quote. You'll have the choice of saying yes/no.

If it's just a camera figure close to $40 US.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I usually call them and they've been pretty decent about getting back to me. The equipment is another building so they have to contact someone there to pull out the goods. Any questions I've had were answered promptly. Hoping to make another buy when I hear back from them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I rarely communicate 'cold' through e-mail with a business.

A typical business gets 100's-1000's of spam and most e-mail goes into the spam/junk mail folder. Especially if it was created in Hotmail, Yahoo, gmail, even Comcast, Rogers, etc.... Sometimes even addys from legit companies get directed into the spam/junk folder automatically.

For example I get over 200 junk mails a day! My spam/junk folder is emptied everyday and to be honest, I don't search whether an e-mail in my spam/junk folder is legit or not. I just empty the entire folder. I leave it up to the person who wants to e-mail me to call me, and only then will I put their e-mail addy into my safe list. I suspect most people do this.

I'd suggest you give them a call.

Regards, Art.
    Last edited by gr82bart; 10-11-2007 at 01:31 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

CBG

Shooter
    Multi Format
    (404) 892-5522

Shooter
    Medium Format
    As long as we're talking about communication with KEH, has anyone else had this problem? For a couple of months I've been unable to connect to their website on a Mac system with the latest versions of both Safari and Firefox. This was not previously a problem; I've not upgraded anything or changed thr browsers over that timespan.
    Michael Sebastian
    Website | Blog

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin