Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,189   Online: 966

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I checked my various Jobo reels and none of them can do 110, nor can they be adapted to do it.

The Jobo catalogs I have, which don't reflect reality now, do list a 110 reel.

PE

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Yep P.E theres a store here in sydney which still sells jobo 110 reels.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    There are 16mm Nikor reels out there. 9.5mm ones for Minox film too. Just got one of each in a large lot.

Not to mention that Nikor Products made 127, 116/616, 118, and 122 reels. I suspect that the 118 size is by far the rarest, after 122 (which I have).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Goldfarb View Post
    That Russian tank sounds a lot like the Lomo tanks for movie film, which can be set up for 8mm, 16mm and 35mm, depending on how you orient the reels and spacers.

Long ago I had a stainless steel reel for 110, so they do exist. The spiral was only on one side, and the other side had four radiating wires with a circular rim to hold the film in.
    i have one of thems david.
    my yankee clicks down to 110 too.

never used'em ..
    if my apug gallery looks empty you might check these places

website
    blog
    sell-site

Shooter
    35mm
    Durst used to sell a plastic 110 size reel and an autoloader device too.

Shooter
    35mm
    FWIW, when searching for unrelated items, I ran across this eBay auction for a 16mm SS reel. I'm unaffiliated with the seller and I have no idea how well the reel would work in practice. It matches the description of the reel David Goldfarb described a few posts back.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sure, I still use 110; I got back into the format this summer after digging my old Pentax Auto 110 out.

Over here in Japan, Fuji still makes 110 film: Super G (I think it's Superia) in 12 & 24 exp rolls. Kodak still makes Ultra 400. Fuji and Kodak Japan will develop 110 but it takes about 10 days to 2 weeks (as opposed to overnight for E-6.) I had prints done once, but they were crap, so now I just get negatives done. It costs about $5 a roll. I tape the negatives down to the scanner bed and can get some pretty good scans. Grain is somewhat of a problem, but considering the size of the negatives there's not much that can be done.

I have some recent shots on my pbase account in the Pentax Auto 110 gallery.
    Those who know, shoot film

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Stephen!
    You give this answer :Yep P.E theres a store here in sydney which still sells jobo 110 reels.
    Do you have adress to this store ?
    I look for just this type of reels to jobo.

Best regard
    Rolf
    Sweden

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have what I think is a 110 negative holder for my Beseler 4x5.

Mike

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin