Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,918   Posts: 1,584,763   Online: 938

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    That's pretty cool about the booklets.

How much shipping to Batavia, Kit?

Looks like I'll just have to e-mail later

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Have you checked out Silverprint's (a UK B&W materials supplier) tests with 50 year old Agfa Gevalux paper? It's a nice small piece, well worth a read.
    http://www.silverprint.co.uk, go to "News" and then Archive#1.

Cheers,
    omar

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by sun of sand View Post
    That's pretty cool about the booklets.

How much shipping to Batavia, Kit?

Looks like I'll just have to e-mail later
    For those interested, postage to anywhere in the US is $4.60 using a Flate Rate mailing envelope (both booklets will fit in one envelope). The rate for Canada has been $9.00 to the places I've mailed to and most of Western Europe is $11.00. Its most convenient if you make a request via the e-mail address (kitfunderburk@gmail.com) in order to arrange for mailing addresses.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer View Post
    Kodak Aero contact was part of the discussion. It and a companion Haloid product were some of the first RC based papers ever made. I have seen in in 9x9 and 9x18". The Lumiere in Rochester is not even related and had to change their name recently due to some Copyright problem (I think I have that correct).

I have a box of processed Lumiere Autochrome 3D slides sitting next to me, but the ones I saw today were unexposed in the original sealed box. They were on their way to GEH archives I guess.

Many original cellulose nitrate based motion pictures are stored at GEH and the building is carefully fire and explosion proofed. The vault is supposedly directly under the entrance and the collection there is worth an astronomical sum.

We also talked about Kodak "Stretchable Film" --- Don't even ask!

Ian, I have walked nearly the full length of East Avenue when I lived near GEH. I used to walk downtown.

PE

stretchable film? DONT--- Dont even ask! HOW COULD WE NOT!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin