Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,524,036   Online: 901

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Kaiser offer the most felxible, and most reliable source of enlargers. The black and white ones are condensers. However the clever thing about the range is its modular nature - you could start with a basic one, and later on change/upgrade pretty much any feature such as colour head, MG head, base board, column, wall mount, etc etc. It's a very impressive range.

They range from £400 - £1249 - So, similar to lower end Digital SLRs........ie - Good value, especially considering they are virtually hand made.

http://www.ag-photographic.co.uk/kai...rgers-88-c.asp

People should buy them - otherwise, one day, everyone will be moaning here about how Kaiser stopped making them!

Matt

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    If I was in Europe, I'd get a Kaiser. Now that Freestyle carries them in the US, I still might get one. I think they look like great designs.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The V system Kaiser enlargers have a diffused double condensor. Does anyone know how does this differs from a normal condensor?
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thefizz View Post
    The V system Kaiser enlargers have a diffused double condensor. Does anyone know how does this differs from a normal condensor?
    I got this reply from one of the distributors:

Kaiser use a 12V transformer to pass halogen light through both a double condenser and a diffuser. The condenser intensifies the light and the use of the double condenser makes the best possible light distribution. Effectively this makes the Kaiser system more powerful and faster. The diffuser helps to reduce the enlargement of dust marks.
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Those are really nice JR. Do you mind if I ask about the technical info for them?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin