Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,750   Posts: 1,515,792   Online: 971

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Very good to hear. I'm waiting to hear when it arrives in the US.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Saw something on Freestyle the other day that implied they would have their Bergger shipment in as of the 27th of this month.
    Who wants to start a pool on how quickly that sells out?
    I know what I'll be ordering first thing that morning.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    I have ade other prints on the new NB. Very impressive ... You can see them

Aurelien, Analog Photographer

the analog place to be

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Does anyone have news about Bergger ? I tried to call (US Branch) today and yesterday but i was always answered by the answering machine...

Shooter
    35mm
    In the UK a company called Linhof & Studio Ltd seem to be the main supplier of Bergger products. They still list a range of photographic papers plus three inkjet lines. Some months ago there was a note on the site saying that Bergger were no longer selling films. All these products are made by third parties, as Bergger don't have their own production facilities. The US "branch" was possibly a distributor rather than a subsidiary. Maybe they have changed their phone number, or perhaps there is now a different distributor, or even no US distributor?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I bought a 25 sheet package of Bergger Variable CB 11 x 14 from B&H, here in NY. The paper is said to be a warm tone paper, but I got neutral tone prints in warm tone developer (Defender, from formula). However the image was very rich, with good blacks and the paper responded well to filtration changes. I will use this paper again. Most Bergger products are available in the US from their website. http://www.bergger.com/us/paper.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin