Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,878   Posts: 1,520,318   Online: 1202

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    There is some Aviphot chrome 200 on the bay right now.

Shooter
    35mm
    Just a related item that I did not know even existed - there is a Mamiya RB67 70mm back at KEH right now. I have trouble getting through a single roll of 120 with this camera, so I'm not buying a 70mm back for it; but I'm sure someone here could use it.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    There are some easy answers for processing 70mm in jobo tanks. I used standard jobo reels and spaced them apart for the correct width. My spacer was a fuji 35mm plastic canister the film comes in, it's the perfect diameter for spacing the reels. I cut the male end off the spool off, hot glued the fuji canister on then trimmed it to the right length and glued it to the other half. The reel works the same as original but has 70mm spacing. Been using one regularly for 6 or 7 years with no problems. Took about 20 minutes to modify the reel. I also have a longer reel that takes about 8 feet of film (I think, have to check). This is based around the xray reels you can get cheaply, someone already posted the seller earlier. This fits in the 2500 tank. I also have another based on the xray reel that takes about 13 feet of film, I think I used this in a print drum. I have a good supply of film because I had Forte do a run when they were still in business. I offered some here a couple of years back but no one was interested.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    clay nz,

Where did you buy the xray reel from that fits in the JOBO 2500 tanks? Does it have to be modified to fit on the plastic spindle that is the light trap inside tank? The JOBO 120 reel you modified, how do you load it? If you had to glue it together how does it rachet back and forth to advance the film onto the reel? Thankyou for bringing these ideas to light. I have always wanted to do 70mm film in my Jobo tanks but thought the only way was to find the very rare 70mm reel from jobo. I have a lot of 70mm in the freezer as well E6, C-41 and B&W but would like some fresh Ilford. I even devised a 70mm film slitter so I could slit some of my 70mm film down to 120 and re-roll it with used backing paper from KOdak 120 film. I works great, especially for those hard to find emulsions like Kodak IR aerial film.

Jamie
    Keep Film Alive, Shoot Everyday!
    JamiesInfraredPhotography.com

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Jamie I sent you some photos, should answer your questions.

Clayton

Shooter
    Multi Format
    All,
    Is this a dead idea, or what??
    I went to the Silverprint site, and preordered some for myself.
    What is the latest?

Shooter
    Medium Format

70mm film

As far as I know right now, I can't find any 70mm film. I still have several 100' rolls that Agfa was able to dig up for me so I do my best not to waste the film. I found a photo lab in Daytona Beach Flordia that still develops the film. When I get it back I normally scan it first to see what photos I would like to have prints or enlargements made. Sure would be interested in purchasing addtional film if any is still out there someplace.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Jamie, if you sould still have some 70mm perf. film left I think I would be interested in some color. Steve B./

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Agfa offers 5 of their current films in 70mm DP on short rolls.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    finally, a use for all the 70mm processing stuff I've accumulated!! Yes, I'd be keen on 3-5 cans of HP5

Marc!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin