Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,546,085   Online: 936

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Fuji Superia 100 availability?

Superia 100 appears unavailable at B&H and Adorama. Only Reala is listed as in stock. Superia 100 is still listed on Fuji's website. Anyone know why it's not available?

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search...tialSearch=yes

Kodak Gold 100 is listed again, but I prefer the Fuji film.

http://www.adorama.com/searchsite/de...earchinfo=fuji superia 100

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Temporary issue I'm sure. The 200-speed film has nearly identical grain so if you're in a pinch, use it instead. The only practical difference is the need to use faster shutter speeds and smaller apertures.
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I think the 100 is more saturated? I really can't see this being rare yet.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Last Superia 100 I bought was at Walmart, but that was awhile ago.

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by B&Wpositive View Post
    Superia 100 appears unavailable at B&H and Adorama. Only Reala is listed as in stock. Superia 100 is still listed on Fuji's website. Anyone know why it's not available?
    Because it's out of stock? Relax. :-)
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I believe Superia 100 CN in 120 has been replaced with Reala 100 CS. Could the 35mm stock be far behind? I had B&H show back ordered E200 (120) a few months ago. The stock never returned as E200 in 120 has been discontinued.
    Film? What's that? It's like digital, only better

Flickr - Nightfly Photography
    Nightfly Astrophotography

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Today I went to Calumet and the stuff they had on there website as Superia Was Fujicolor 100 in there store, Superia 100 is gone for the Global site but clicking on it's datesheet gives me the Superia 100 sheet, I'm not sure if this is just rebranding I'm confused, because Fujcolor 200 is a film that's been around for a while and is an inferior film to Superia 200. Also while Fujicolor 200 is something I have seen in the shops for years (and still do) it's not on that website.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have a few rolls of Fuji CS120 Reala (120 format) film at home in the fridge, and just noticed that this film doesn't seem to be available anymore. Has it been discontinued? I don't see it listed on any of the Fuji sites either (at least not in 120 format).

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Adorama and East Coast Photo have Reala 120 in stock. I see it "temporarily unavailable" at B&H. I would say, get it while you can. The Reala spec sheet shows 135 only. Must be on its way out. A nice film.
    Film? What's that? It's like digital, only better

Flickr - Nightfly Photography
    Nightfly Astrophotography

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There's been no notice at all about Reala being discontinued in 120, and by everything I've heard it's quite popular in that format. It's available at all my usual spots, so I don't see why there's any reason to assume it's on it's way out? If you're really worried, contact Fuji.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin