Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,921   Posts: 1,522,082   Online: 785

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61011121314151617 LastLast
    Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Michael

very serious set up , I am impressed.

We are at a final stage where we are now ready to order all the parts and materials to assemble.
    We should have a complete operational unit by June .
    We have oversized every thing to make it last.

Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Slade View Post
    Out of the five we have at school, 3 are still running. I had them all going at the same time yesterday. Keep us all posted as this is still fresh in many people's minds.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    bob,

how's your little project coming along?

-Dan

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie View Post
    Go home to sleep and look what happens..

Elevator is not on a strict budget on this, rather we would like to build it tough right from the start . The first one will give us the opportunity to run a few hundred rolls and a bunch of sheet film to gage how well it operates and look for glitches.
    I am still using each days my Omega's , Durst and Deveere enlargers and they date back over 25 years.. Just replace the bulbs and make sure aligned and start printing.
    Now thats what I am talking about.
    Bob, get in contact with this guy:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29994198@N07/3227437285/

I believe he's in Washington state, but might be able to offer some insight.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    so Bob,

any new updates on the project?

-Dan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I wish you SO MUCH luck on this Bob.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I sincerely hope you don't mind but I'm selling my Jobo atl 2300 MINT if anyone is interested. It's in classifieds along with a video link.
    Best,
    Tom

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I thought I would just bump this one back to life as my own CPP has just broken. It appears to be a fault in the motor control circuit, but I have no idea what. The motor itself will run if I stick 12v across it so I'm going to experiment with an old-style model train controller to see if I can bypass the circuit entirely. The temp control and water pump are working fine, but when I disassembled the control box the on-off switch disintegrated. That is just a simple DPST switch so it was easily replaced with a regular rocker switch.

I do have a backup CPP but it is a really early unit and the circuit boards are different so I couldn't use it for parts. It would be fine for small tanks but not the expert tanks and the lift from the other CPP doesn't fit particularly well either which causes an occasional grinding of gears. I'll get by for the moment but an upgrade is starting to look like inevitable.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Is there any update on the progress of this project?

Jon

One might get in touch with Greg at Omega to see if parts are available now, or will be in the future. I realize that there has been a reorganization at Jobo. However, I have been told that it IS possible that parts will be made once the legal process has run its course. Just a suggestion that might supply hope to those of us who use the Jobo processors.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    We have secured funding for this processor with some of our heavy film users jumping on board with us with financial help.
    Richard has designed the machine , we are preparing the darkroom to handle the tempering baths and starting to build one machine.
    It is not going to be pretty that I assure you , but we will be able to use all our Jobo reels, tanks and accesories.
    Quote Originally Posted by jon.oman View Post
    Is there any update on the progress of this project?

Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin