Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,778   Online: 819

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Don and Bob:
    I have an exhibition of my China work that's been exhibited already...I have a lot of new work I'm even now poring over, so that may evolve/expand in coming months.

Sometimes they allow us prairie types out on good behaviour, so who knows...a Trawna trip could be in order!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave_ON View Post
    Pakenham Ontario? I seriously need to get out more Don. I had to Mapquest it.

Dave
    Best ice cream in all of Canada. (used to be second best when Giesebrecht's was still around... ) Please tell me that is still happening. It has been far too long since I've been that way.

Cheers,
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffle View Post
    Best ice cream in all of Canada. (used to be second best when Giesebrecht's was still around... ) Please tell me that is still happening. It has been far too long since I've been that way.

Cheers,
    Yes Giesebrecht's! Same family that had the Pepsi franchise out of Petawawa.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    You guys are really making me want to visit Ontario, sounds awesome.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave_ON View Post
    Yes Giesebrecht's! Same family that had the Pepsi franchise out of Petawawa.
    How the heck does a Windsor boy know Giesebrecht's? I grew up about a mile from their little store. I have to admit that though we were loyal to Giesebrect's ice cream, we had a grudging respect for the Packenham crew.

Cheers,
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffle View Post
    How the heck does a Windsor boy know Giesebrecht's? I grew up about a mile from their little store. I have to admit that though we were loyal to Giesebrect's ice cream, we had a grudging respect for the Packenham crew.

Cheers,
    I had to spend some time at CFB Petawawa. Home town of the Giesebrechts if I remember correctly. I wasn't a very good soldier but they did let me off the base to head into town once in a while. After that I became familiar with the name from being in the beverage industry as the Giesebrechts were.

Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Check out Point Light Gallery in Sydney, Australia. As far as I know they have never even considered letting any digital anything up the stairs let alone into the gallery space. It's as utterly traditional as it gets.

Now that I think about it I can't even recall seeing a colour picture in there either.
    Photography, the word itself, invented and defined by its author Sir John.F.W.Herschel, 14 March 1839 at the Royal Society, Somerset House, London. Quote "...Photography or the application of the Chemical rays of light to the purpose of pictorial representation,..". unquote.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin