Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,491   Posts: 1,542,947   Online: 857

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1216171819202122

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Popped into Silverprint yesterday to pick up my copy. What a great book - this will keep me busy for a lifetime! Sorry to have missed the informal launch on Saturday.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I, too, would like to get a copy of The Master Photographer’s Toning Book without paying over the minimum order quantity is £100. Also the website, http://timrudman.com/content/toning-book-reprint, does not show how to get it shipped outside Europe.

I requested that I be added to the mailing list in an email.

Also, how can I get a signed copy?

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ignore the '£100', the system's set to accept a smaller order for this item. Put the standard carriage against the item & we'll email back with the actual charge for your location.

The only way of getting a signed copy though, is to wait till Tim is back from his travels to Australia, which will be some time.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I received my signed copy today. Thanks Tim. I guess there will be no sleep for me tonight!

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hallo,

Just a quick note here to say that I too have just got this book delivered today - skimming through it as we speak, a wonderful resource - should be required reading I think!

Out of interest, I wonder how the sales are going? Has the hype here been translated into actual sales, I do hope so. Brave move to reprint and one that I hope is a success.

Sim2.
    *reading glasses on*
    Last edited by Sim2; 09-22-2010 at 12:10 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelling!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just got the email then that my university's library has listened to my request and ordered a copy for the collection. I'll be ordering my own tonight.
    The Analogue Laboratory, or 'so you built a darkroom in an old factory in the industrial zone'.
    Blog thing!.

Worry less. Photograph more.

congratulations Tim

Congratulations and I hope sales on the new book are better than expected.
    Maybe we can have a book signing party while you are here next September.
    If we can be of help in any way let us know, and bring/send as many books with you as you can. I'm sure the 30 students will each want one, if there are any left by then.
    Bud

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Formulary/Bud Wilson View Post
    Congratulations and I hope sales on the new book are better than expected.
    Maybe we can have a book signing party while you are here next September.
    If we can be of help in any way let us know, and bring/send as many books with you as you can. I'm sure the 30 students will each want one, if there are any left by then.
    Bud
    Thanks Bud!
    I would love to bring books to the workshops but the airline weight restrictions will make that impractical unfortunately. It's hard enough to get a caseful of workshop prints down to weight in addition one of to cameras, tripod, film, boots - on yes, and a few clothes!
    Sorry not to be with you this year. Sydney is lovely right now though! ;-)
    PS. Your new website looks good!
    Tim

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin