Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,688   Posts: 1,482,355   Online: 773

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    35mm
    I use Dale labs. I shipped my stuff out monday. Here it is friday and they have it done & shipping it back. They handle it all for me color,slides & lately with my busy schedule my b/w to. I coach basketball so you know where my free time is at right now. Shooting pictures is all i can do right now. I am very strict with myself on B/W. They ship it back the way i exspect it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Dang. Calypso was really good. I used them when I lived there. I thought that the sheer volume of photography in the area, what with the UC and artistic community, would keep them going.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    35mm
    They all need our business! Kamera Korner in San Jose is calling it quits too...

Shooter
    35mm
    I really like Samy's processing but their mounting has baan a problem for me. I used to use them, but had to remount several images from them. This is an issue for me as I really prefer paper mounts. Yes, Samy has that; but when I remount them I have to use plastic. That's why I went back to A&I. Great processing AND mounting.

~Steve

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin