Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,493   Posts: 1,571,396   Online: 1093

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    35mm
    Fuji has just issued this:

http://fujifilm.jp/information/articlead_0029.html

It says the Acros100 in 120 will be available in 5-roll packs from early April (as a plan).

And it looks like, the Presto400 in 120 is gone forvever...

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by firecracker View Post
    Fuji has just issued this:

And it looks like, the Presto400 in 120 is gone forvever...

Does this mean that Neopan 400 120 in the USA is gone?

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by B&Wpositive View Post
    Does this mean that Neopan 400 120 in the USA is gone?
    We don't know yet - but firecracker is on a mission to let us know of 400PRs apparent demise. For now I'm just shooting it as usual. If it goes entirely I, and many others, definitely won't be happy about it.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Shooter
    35mm
    Noooooo. Not Neopan! I hope they don't discontinue it over here as well…

I just saw Freestyle's response to this matter in the sponsor's forum. Does this mean Neopan 120 will continue to be available in the US?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt5791 View Post
    Here is a direct quote from an email from the Head of Professional film for Fujifilm UK:

Hi Matt

Pro400H 135 - mid Jan
    Acros 100 120 - mid Jan

Sorry for delay. Acros 100 120 in particular massively popular all of a sudden!

Matt
    I just tried Acros 100 35mm and it is really amazing. It is the first 35mm film I've tried since getting back into shooting B&W that I've been really happy with, though I'm pretty sure the development method I used had something to do with it (Rodinal 1:100 Stand Develop).

I bought 4 rolls of 120 yesterday for my wife and I to shoot, and I'm hoping to run through one roll in my Hasselblad today. If we like this as much as I think we will, I'm glad Fuji will be selling it in 5-packs, as I'll be buying a lot!

Zane

San Francisco, CA | Kuching, MY | Jakarta, ID
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Acros is an extremely high quality film. I don't care for it's curve though (bland, honestly). However, that part is easy to change via dev/print.
    Stop worrying about grain, resolution, sharpness, and everything else that doesn't have a damn thing to do with substance.

http://www.flickr.com/kediwah

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin