Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,298   Online: 909

Shooter
    35mm

Speaking of B&W from Japan.

I just noticed that the Legacy Pro film in both 100 and 400 is showing up on freestyles site in their HOT DEALS category.
    http://www.freestylephoto.biz/clearance.php

I was wondering if this is a result or a cause for this film to be the lowest cost of the various private label films on the freestyle page. (135-36 ASA 400 has LegacyPro at 1.99, Arista PREMium and EDU.Ultra at 2.19 and Kentmere at 2.99)

I also wonder if this is related to the other thread about Fuji discontinuing some B&W films in 120 in Japan.
    Charles MacDonald
    aa508@ncf.ca
    I still live just beyond the fringe in Stittsville

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi. According to Fuji's site, for B&W, Acros100 and Presto400 in 135 and 4x5 will remain, but not in 120.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    I can't understand why Fuji would launch their 667 RF camera and discontinue their 120 films. That would be a very bad decision, to my mind...

"Oh we launch a new 120 camera, but we do not produce the films the camera eats..." not very logical don't you think?
    Aurelien, Analog Photographer

the analog place to be

CBG

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Reading the entire thread on Acros 120 ... it looks like it is now being sold in multi roll packs only - not being discontinued - just the single roll packs.

Checking http://www.japanexposures.com/shop/p...products_id=30 it looks like the 120 roll and the sheet film are still on the market.
    Last edited by CBG; 02-04-2010 at 09:48 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: clarity

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin