Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,200   Posts: 1,531,524   Online: 1021

View Poll Results: Regarding Kodak's Film Division if sold. Do you believe it can survive and prosper?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes and I would you put my savings in it.

8 7.41%
  • Yes and I would you work for that new company.

10 9.26%
  • Yes and I would like to be part of the management team.

6 5.56%
  • Yes and I will commit to buying 160 square inches (2-rolls), of new stock, every week.

42 38.89%
  • No

42 38.89%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Kadillak View Post
    I feel that the more pertinent question should be (and I do not intend to make this a political discussion in any manner so that is why I say this very generically and without any intent of offending anyone) "When are we going to start focusing on the economy and employment so people can have some disposable income to purchase film?" ....
    Um, maybe when Washington burns down? Anybody got a cow and a kerosene lamp?
    Michael Batchelor
    Industrial Informatics, Inc.
    www.industrialinformatics.com

The camera catches light. The photographer catches life.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Coming late to this one, I said no because it would send a signal that the company has died. The days of emerging stronger are over, at least here in this country.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin