Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,202   Online: 1063

Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 489101112131415161718192024 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_Sheppard View Post
    Everybody:

I have had face to face meeting with Fujifilm this week and this is the deal.

160s, 160c, 800z and T64 in "ALL SIZES" also Neopan 400 in 120 - GONE...

With the possibility of some more (chrome) (I have no idea what is for sale in Japan now or in the future)

If you want some of this film you better go buy it NOW !!

I commented on this thread days a go but I guess no one believes...

I will have a interview on this very topic very soon.

This is what happens when people don't BUY film !!

I will update everybody on this topic soon.

So NOW go buy some film and SHOOT IT !!

Thanks

Scott

Very disappointing Scott. As someone who has just started going back to Fuji film for wedding work, I'm devastated at this move. Not only does this mean the lower and higher speed films are gone for my 35mm use, it also means Fuji will not have any 4x5 sheet C41 to feed my camera! Talk about a self fulfilling prophecy!

I stopped crying and started buying....but they decimated the C41 pro line to the point where I'm going to have to decide if I'm going to stick with Pro400H as my wedding mainstay. I love that film, and it hurts to think it could go. I just hope that 400H will be there last film made....for a long time....so that I can benefit from having my life back for wedding photography!

David Luttmann

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    At this point, there is nothing to do but just hope that this helps Kodak.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Have been trying to get through to talk to Fuji but having a hard time.....
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Fuji_Blimp.jpg

Interesting....FUJFILM MEANS DIGITAL. Kind of deceaving when they have a name like Fujifilm
    Helping to save analog photography one exposure at a time

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by naugastyle View Post
    There was an older thread with the link to the Japan announcement as well...will try to find it.

Edit: OK, here it is:
    http://fujifilm.jp/personal/jan/colo...?pSch501010106

Those who read Japanese here said that the (*1) next to the 120 Reala means that it will be discontinued when stock is used up. Since some of the biggest US sources (B&H, Adorama, Freestyle, Calumet) have depleted their stock, for those of us here it's essentially gone. I bought mine from another store I wasn't familiar with, so it's out there but harder to find. I imagine with the smaller population buying from the UK, the discontinuation is simply not obvious yet.

I read that listing as the Reala type 120 1-film package being sold out and be replaced this year by a 5-film package.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
    I read that listing as the Reala type 120 1-film package being sold out and be replaced this year by a 5-film package.
    That too was my impression, in fact thinking about it I was told by my local dealer in mid-2008 Fuji were discontinuing single Reala 120 in the UK; and since then I have only bought 5 packs.

Vicky

Shooter
    35mm
    I don't know, because I don't remember what the (*2) next to the 120 5pk means in that link. What I do know is that it is simply not available at the most-prominent US outlets anymore. It's not like I walk into B&H while the film counter staff hides all the 5-packs, and because I've only asked for a single roll, they then say, "no, sorry, we don't carry it at all."

Shooter
    35mm
    Typically there is no *2 footnote but there is a:

* Available in four years early May 2:2010.

I guess that means four months early May 2010.

Hopefully that is what it means.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektagraphic View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Fuji_Blimp.jpg

Interesting....FUJFILM MEANS DIGITAL. Kind of deceaving when they have a name like Fujifilm
    That blimp picture was taken on 2005. It reminds me how long we've been dealing with all this

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektagraphic View Post
    Where did you here this?

Don't recall, it's probably wrong anyway. Acording to japanexposures.com

<http://www.japanexposures.com/2010/02/26/fujifilm-to-reorganize-film-lineup/>

everything's being dropped without replacements.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin