Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,970   Posts: 1,523,463   Online: 960

Shooter
    35mm RF

Special Order for Kodak E100VS 8x10 Sheet Film

Kodak has agreed to do a special run of E100VS 8x10 sheet film. The film will come in boxes of 10 sheets for a cost of $120. We need to accumulate a total order of 130 boxes for Kodak to perform the special run. Orders are being taken by Jeff at Badger Graphic (www.badgergraphic.com) either by phone or by ordering directly from his website. There will be no charge to place an order, payment will not be due until the film is actually shipped.
    Questions or comments welcomed, if interested please feel free to help spread the word among friends who may be interested in getting some of this film.
    Larry Segil

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Is there no interest at all in this lovely film?
    Larry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would, but I don't have an 8x10 camera.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm considering it...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sure, there is interest...but no interest from anyone with any money. Such is the story of all film these days.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I am going to place an order tomorrow

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Jeff from Badger tells me that we are within a few orders of completing the purchase. Good time for anyone interested to get an order in through the Badger website. Once this purchase is fulfilled it is unlikely that the film will be available again in the near future.
    Larry

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Oops. We still have not quite reached the minimum number of orders to meet Kodak's requirement, and Badger Graphic will only be taking orders until the end of this month.
    So, this really is it, if you have any desire to shoot E100VS in 8x10, place an order with Badgergraphic.com before June 30, 10 sheet boxes are $120, no charge until film is shipped, no film will ever be shipped if we can't get a few more interested photographers.
    Larry

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin