Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,218   Posts: 1,532,216   Online: 872

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Poisson Du Jour View Post
    I suspect that LF film is going to continue to drop away more rapidly than 35mm — elsewhere in APUG there was a post about Fuji discontinuing Velvia and Provia in 5x4 quickload (?)...
    I disagree. Color film will be the first to go, initially E-6 and C-41 later. In the realm of black and white, I think LF film will be around longest. It doesn't require perforating and assembly in metal cannisters like 35mm, doesn't need paper backing like 120 and, since it's larger, uses up more of a master roll per camera exposure.

So get out there and shoot some LF. Better yet, ULF.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by clayne View Post
    Seriously, you sound like someone who hangs out at DPR rather than someone who actually burns film on a regular basis. If you actually preferred film for it's "look" you'd probably find less time to argue about BS such as the amount of grain in film vs digital.

Then stop comparing things based off of "resolving power" dude. You contradict yourself and it's quite apparent you're a pixel peeper.
    1. I didn't bring the subject of digital up. I think it might have been you!
    2. I never contradicted myself.
    3. Learn to read and comprehend.
    4. What is DPR? Someone mention I hang out there?!?
    Coming back home to my film roots. Canon EOS-3 SLR, Canon EOS 1V SLR, 580ex flash, and 5D DSLR shooter. Prime lens only shooter.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy K View Post
    Show us your 'proof' or STFU.
    If I have to show you proof, then what does it say about you? Where have you been? Have you been taking pictures? Have you been using both mediums? If the answer is no, then STFU!
    Coming back home to my film roots. Canon EOS-3 SLR, Canon EOS 1V SLR, 580ex flash, and 5D DSLR shooter. Prime lens only shooter.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by André E.C. View Post
    No, you don't prefer or shoot film 95% of the time, if you did, you wouldn't say the atrocious things you so often present us with. Avoid that topic you so much love or leave digimon, your "fish" don't sell at this marketplace, you don't belong here.
    Ok, we'll have it your way. Since you're a mind-reading deluded snob that has no reasoning abilities, I won't debate you.

I never brought up digital in this thread...I was responding to one of you snobs that think any medium that is not film is craaap.

It is sad that there is little objectivity, little truth in this forum.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    'nuff said... closed.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin