Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,762   Posts: 1,516,141   Online: 881

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by David William White View Post
    I've always had brokerage fees collected by UPS when I've ordered from Freestyle, sometimes egregious.
    I get my film from Freestyle, and have it shipped via USPS and Canada Post.

There is the shipping cost, plus GST & PST, and a flat $5.00 fee from Canada Post for the brokerage fee.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by 2F/2F View Post
    I imagine b/w MP film overall is slow in sales...but specifically negative MP stock.
    Mostly used for 'effects" shooting these days.. which is done by the high budget productions so they are less likely to sell their ends.

The colour neg ends are fairly plentiful, but the REMJET is a pain. The B&W stuff does not have the remjet. folks like "certified film" are likly to have the 35mm ends for the colour stuff.

The 35mm movie film does have slightly different perforations, BH1866 vs KS1870 but that should not be noticed by a still camera. The film is only numbered every 18 inches so you are on your own if you need frame numbers.

MY guess for the Arista Premium is Plus-x reversal, as it is rated at 100ISO, and the movie data sheet indicates it can be processed as a negative. Kodak only sells it in 16mm and super 8, but they consider it a valuable product as the major buyers are film schools who assign it for student projects. From Kodak's point of view they want the students to get exposed to using film so they will know the difference compared to video type production.
    Charles MacDonald
    aa508@ncf.ca
    I still live just beyond the fringe in Stittsville

Shooter
    35mm
    @cmo -> You can contact the manufacturer (Photo Deals) directly at Delhi, India [+91-11-2327 2094] for Nova. These films are available in many street corner shops in India but am not sure of whether these guys will agree to ship or not as my guess is they are some sort of contract manufacturers. I can ask them nevertheless if you're interested.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Filmotec UN54 (iso 100) or N74+ (iso 400) which can be bought in 122m or 305m lenght.

FILMOTEC GmbH
    ChemiePark Bitterfeld Wolfen
    Areal A, Röntgenstraße Geb. 415
    06766 Wolfen
    Tel.: +49 (0) - 3494 - 36 96 80
    Fax: +49 (0) - 3494 - 36 96 82
    filmotec@filmotec.de
    www.filmotec.de

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by tiberiustibz View Post
    Ultrafine online sells their house rebrand film at $20 per 100 ft for the 100 ASA version.
    I bought some of their Ultrafine 400 plus last year. Processes black no matter what. Useless. They don't return my emails asking about it so beware.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Try calling them.

UltraFineOnLine
    121 Lombard Street
    Oxnard, Ca. 93030

1(805)-485-9654

For Orders Only you may call
    1 (800)-922-5484
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin