Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,294   Posts: 1,535,555   Online: 1120

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've been googling around on these guys, and the unhappiness is widespread. It appears some complaints have been made.

Shooter
    35mm
    I took some of your advice and called the DA's office with all the details.

I'm waiting for the right time to contact a TV station. It's on the agenda.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterella View Post
    They don't - not past the charge back period. sciencelab.com calculatingly jerks you around until that period is expired. Then they got AWOL on you.
    That is correct. Sorry. That is why I *always* start a complain with my credit card *just* prior to the period expire date. If the item arrives after I start the complain, no problem, I inform the bank and all is good. If the item does not arrive, I have the complain initiated in time. I even tell my bank that I do not wish to let the period expire even though the seller claims that the item is on the way. The banks understand such tactics.

As long as you have good records (i.e. emails) and do not allow the grace time to expire before you initiate the complain, this is the best chance you have to get your money back.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin