Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,931   Posts: 1,556,963   Online: 1021

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 711121314151617
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay Sen View Post
    That is great news! Thanks for the info. I was going to order some directly from Harman, but was holding back because of the shipping costs.

Edit: Just noticed that it's a special order item with an approximate delivery time-frame of 6-8 weeks...
    Ouch. That puts a hamper on things. I was wanting to try it for paper negs. A 2 month wait is a little too long for me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It comes in 24 inch rolls, that will be sweet in our 20x24 inch pinhole! I can wait for things that are worth it...
    "I'm the freak that shoots film. God bless the freaks!" ~ Mainecoonmaniac ~

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by willrea View Post
    Ouch. That puts a hamper on things. I was wanting to try it for paper negs. A 2 month wait is a little too long for me.
    That may not be it's best application. The paper is fairly hard. I think you're better of with Ilford MGIV-RC, using a yellow filter and assuming ISO 3. That will lead to excellent paper negatives.
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by willrea View Post
    Me too, 6-8 weeks seems a bit long for my patience. And it also says on the website that "Additional shipping charges may apply on some items." So, I'm not really sure what this additional shipping charge could be, and how much it could be.

I am interested in experimenting with my Scala slides on this paper.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 711121314151617

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin