Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,753   Posts: 1,483,927   Online: 1175

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Availability of Jobo repair service

Anyone have any recommendations of service people to work on a Jobo CPA2? The drive motor on mine is failing and I'd like to get it serviced, rather than replacing it if possible. Also, if anyone has an idea of the cost, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

JLP
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Greg Blank at Omega Brandess shoud be able to help

mailto:gblank@omegabrandess.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hands down, the most knowledgeable man when it comes to servicing Jobo's and fujimoto processors is Dave Smith out in LA. Email him at joboman@aol.com or call him at 1-323-227-1869. My experience is that omega satter is a bit overwhelmed when it comes to diagnosis and repairs beyond the simple replacement of parts - understaffed and underexperienced. Dave was factory trained at jobo and with fujimoto in japan and has been doing this for over twenty years. He also has a decent cache of spare parts machines.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin