Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,874   Posts: 1,520,172   Online: 1037

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I Rang fujilab today and they haven't got any they're system said it was due in mid may but it isn't there yet.

Shooter
    35mm
    Have you tried ringing Mathers?
    Steve.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here is the crack with ACROS 120 - they had a quality control problem and had to trash a whole load of production (expensive!) and this has caused the supply problems. We are getting at least 3 calls a day for this stuff.

We are expecting it in approximately 4 weeks - we can take pre-orders if anyone wants just contact us - you don't have to commit or pay any money until it is here. Any orders placed on line will be queued and you wont be charged until time of dispatch (your card is only encrypted at point of order)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RIchardn View Post
    Does anyone know of anybody who has acros 120 in stock. Everyone I can think of seems to be out of it. I just ordered 20 rolls from Warehouse Express to find that they only had two in stock.
    Depending on how desperate you are, there is an eBay seller apparently claiming to have stock, although you'd need to get in touch with them to see if they actually have any!
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FUJI-NEO-ACROS...item3a4f5a111c

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Calumet UK have it at a reasonable price (£2.35) - order it on-line and collect from a shop to save on the postage.
    William Ralph Dean - Inspiration to four generations of my family

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RIchardn View Post
    I Rang fujilab today and they haven't got any they're system said it was due in mid may but it isn't there yet.
    PM sent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin