Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,274   Posts: 1,534,618   Online: 1066

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    "The project is funded from the income stream derived from Fotoimpex."

I don't live in Europe so I will do my best to support them by purchasing a few more ADOX products from Freestyle in my next order.

In spite of all the B&W products that went away in the last few years we really do have a lot to choose from. I have found the ADOX papers to be very nice and while I can buy generic developers that are similar to the ADOX offering I will start to buy ADOX to lend my support.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great news! I hope the 126 comes through too.
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No update since February? Wonder when this film will come to light.

Shooter
    35mm
    It is unlikely to appear until after the final version of the 400 ISO 35mm film is released. That seems to be taking longer than was hoped. This isn't a criticism, as undoubtedly it's a very complicated process getting a new film to its final form. So realistically I would be surprised to see a 110 film from Adox for many months, and maybe not even during this year.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Surprised someone hasn't started a respooling service or started making cartridges and putting the 16mm film in the cartridges. I'd pay for the service so that I wouldn't have to fiddle with the cartridges.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by terceslil View Post
    Surprised someone hasn't started a respooling service or started making cartridges and putting the 16mm film in the cartridges. I'd pay for the service so that I wouldn't have to fiddle with the cartridges.
    I was thinking of taking a machine shop class specifically to do that. High quality metal reloadable 110 cartridges.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by terceslil
    Does ADOX sell rolls of 16mm film?
    Michael Batchelor
    Industrial Informatics, Inc.
    www.industrialinformatics.com

The camera catches light. The photographer catches life.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I couldn't find 16mm film on the ADOX website. Doesn't seem too hard to find the 16mm film though. http://www.subclub.org/sponsors/goathil2.htm

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would imagine perforating the film is the limiting step. I suspect the tolerances may need to be pretty tight to ensure it works on all cameras out there.
    Last edited by ic-racer; 05-10-2011 at 01:51 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I couldn't find 16mm film on the ADOX website. Doesn't seem too hard to find the 16mm film though. http://www.subclub.org/sponsors/goathil2.htm
    I don't know if all that is still available, bottom of page shows last update 2004...

In 2004 you could get 100foot rolls of Ilford HP5 NEGATIVE in single perf (I should have bought more . )

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin