Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,797   Online: 1037

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T64 Revival?

Shooter
    Medium Format

T64 Revival?

Just saw that Freestyle now stocks T64 120 in 5-packs....

Can fuji just stop messing with us; discontinuated last summer, then new packaging one year later... seriously.

Well, it's good news anyway, well I hope so

http://www.freestylephoto.biz/155343...-Roll-Pro-Pack

Shooter
    35mm
    There's hope for 800Z yet!

I wonder if T64 was such a slow seller that even now, a year after discontinuance, there's still loads of it in supply chains.
    Steve.

E76
    Shooter
    Instant Films
    Images
    Maybe that's what this is? An attempt by Fuji to get rid of as much of the remaining film as possible, as quickly as they can?

Shooter
    35mm
    Tungsten films have died a death at the hands of auto white balance. Pity really as I see lots of these night time indoor shots taken with fast f1.0 - f1.2 lenses and I think a film like 320T or even that Scotchchrome 640T ought to have had a fan base with those shooters. Sadly, my guess is that the proportion of colour shooters who project slides or wet print from negs is very low compared to those who scan and have access to an auto white balance button. In an ideal world, I'd love to see a fast tungsten neg film, perhaps a Fuji 800TZ.
    Steve.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's also unbeatable as a cross processed film in daylight. Pull one stop exposure and push develop 1 stop against box speed....you won't be disappointed ;-)K
    Kal Khogali

www.kal-khogali.com

Visit my Photo Scrap Book

www.shutteringeye.wordpress.com

"Wake up, dream, and photograph what you have seen.
    Don't wake up, photograph, and dream of what could have been."

Shooter
    35mm
    Also they have it in 35mm. Was this made available with the 120, or has this been listed since?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Discontinued in 35mm. Still available in 120 format here in Australia.
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

A comfort zone is a wonderful place. But nothing ever grows there.
    —Anon.

Shooter
    Medium Format

Pulling/pushing T64

Kal,

Am particularly interested in your comment about crossprocessing T64 in this thread as I happen to have 40+ rolls frozen for future use and some of it is long in the tooth. I also think it's time I played a bit with some of my old long frozen films and got off the threadmill I'm now on of documentary, documentary, documentary (I shoot mostly stock, architectural, and pet portraits) photo work. Could you elaborate on your comments, please? And is there anywhere I can view some of your crossprocessed work? Greatly appreciated. Thanks from Melbourne, Ozzzz.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by perkeleellinen View Post
    In an ideal world, I'd love to see a fast tungsten neg film, perhaps a Fuji 800TZ.
    I couldn't agree more! Looking thru my old photographs, about 90% of them were taken inside at night with my friends doing 'god knows what in college' and what a difference tungsten balance would've made.... As it is, I'm going to try to put a 80a filter on fujicolor 1600 and see how that works out.

Also, I happen to have a few rolls of Portra 100T (rare!); any idea how well I could push this? I'm thinking I'll try to push it to 400 and see what happens.
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    35mm
    You could also try putting an 80a on Provia 400X and pushing it, I think that pushed Provia looks nicer than Superia 1600. I wonder what cross-processed Provia 400X would look like under indoor lighting...
    Steve.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin