Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,200   Posts: 1,531,483   Online: 935

Thread: Lee Filters

E76
    Shooter
    Instant Films
    Images

Lee Filters

Does anyone know what's up with Lee filters? I've been looking to buy a filter holder and/or hood but B&H, Freestyle, Calumet, and Adorama all have them out of stock or on backorder. I've also tried visiting their website at leefiltersusa.com but get a park page. A lot of the Cokin stuff seems to be on backorder too. Does anyone know where I can find these products in stock?
    Last edited by E76; 08-24-2010 at 02:06 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Robert White in the UK will probably have stock, but you will have to cop the postage...

Ian

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Stock is low everywhere. They are popular items. Robert White is a good option.

If you want grads/reverse grads which fit the lee holder, Singh-Ray make them... In my opinion they are more neutral than the lee grads.

Also, they come in Cokin 'P' size and are substantially less expensive than the 4"x6" size.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Try Badger Graphic..Evan Clarke

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Just the other day I bought a hood and holder at Calumet in San Francisco. Maybe they could ship direct?

E76
    Shooter
    Instant Films
    Images
    Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I'll look into them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Lee are unable to make enough to satisfy demand - they told me this at Focus this year.

I think they need to increase their production capacity - a business is very vulnerable to competition under such circumstances.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin