Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,295   Posts: 1,535,671   Online: 1179

Shooter
    Medium Format

Firstcall.co.uk - new product catalogue

Hallo all,

In amongst the threads of doom and gloom over product availablity, it's not all bad.

Last week I recieved in the post a new catalogue from Firstcall (UK) - a huge print catalogue of their stock lines. Yes, there is digital stuff but the analogue items are first in the catalogue and there are loads and loads of them.

The actual range of new items available was quite staggering, including a newly produced enlarger! For what is supposed to be a "dead" sector it is amazing that a whole darkroom can still be equipped with totally new products - which choices for most items. I spent a lovely few hours planning on spending all the money I don't have on stacks of new "toys".

I recieved this as a previous customer, I don't know if it is available on request however I applaud the investment made on producing the catalogue.

http://www.firstcall-photographic.co.uk/

<No connection with the company other than as a customer>

Sim2.
    *off to convince myself I do need a new easel *

Shooter
    35mm
    It is a good company with probably the biggest range of analogue equipment in the U.K. Not always the cheapest on all lines but then again no one supplier is and you have to understand that stocking a large range ties up money.

Always worth a look if you are in the U.K. and looking for analogue equipment

pentaxuser

Shooter
    35mm
    Firstcall have this interesting machine that can expose digi files onto photographic film. You send them a cd with your files and they send you back a 35mm cartridge that you must develop yourself. Initially it was just a B&W offering but I read that they now do it for colour. I flirted with digital during 2007 and I've got about 20 photos I wouldn't mind printing in the darkroom onto nice paper. One time I ought to try out the service and get them printed onto the most neutral colour film there is.
    Steve.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin