Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,774   Posts: 1,516,622   Online: 1099

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Is Provia in 5x7 regularly available in Japan?

I was looking at the Badger Graphics site for Provia 100F in 5x7, and I see that their price list indicates "last order from Fuji". I don't know if this reflects something about Fuji's plans or Badger's plans, and I'm not going to speculate.

But I have friends in Japan, albeit not photographers, and regular opportunities to have them bring me stuff if I want to. So it occurs to me to wonder, is this something that's a regular off-the-shelf product in Japan? If so, where do I direct a non-photographer to buy some for me (and how expensive is it as compared to the import prices through Badger)?

Thanks

-NT
    Nathan Tenny
    San Diego, CA, USA

The lady of the house has to be a pretty swell sort of person to put up with the annoyance of a photographer.
    -The Little Technical Library, _Developing, Printing, And Enlarging_

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OK, I answered my own question. It does seem to be regularly sold (e.g., http://www.biccamera.com/bicbic/jsp/...=4902520187116), but it's actually slightly more expensive at retail in Japan than through Badger Graphic here.

-NT
    Nathan Tenny
    San Diego, CA, USA

The lady of the house has to be a pretty swell sort of person to put up with the annoyance of a photographer.
    -The Little Technical Library, _Developing, Printing, And Enlarging_

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin