Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,699   Posts: 1,482,583   Online: 830

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've finished 1 roll of 500T. So I'd be ready to deveop that, or wait till my other roll is done; whatever you guys wanna do...
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by frobozz View Post
    I've emailed them...

Duncan
    I sent a followup email to the other lab just now.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Has anyone had any results yet? I stumbled onto this thread a few days ago and was surprised to find there might actually be some labs willing to do this work. All the old ones have shut down. In the old days I used to use RGB in Hollywood, they were rolling 5247. I used the slides as proofs.

Years later I got back into filmmaking, and there were many requests by DP's to shoot mopic film in their still cameras for testing, but there were no longer any labs offering the service. A&I in Hollywood started doing it 2 or 3 years ago, but they were selling outdated, color shifted mopic film and the results for testing purposes were useless. I heard that Deluxe was doing the actual processing, so bad film was the likely culprit.

I have thousands of feet of 35mm mopic film in my freezer, I think some 50D, 250D, 500T Vision II or III. An orphan roll of 200' of 50D is useless for anything but a short test in mopic terms, but it would make thousands of still images. I wrote to Double Exposure Ltd about their service, and I would like to hear about any experiences with Cinelab.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I wrote Double Exposure Ltd, doubleexposureltd@gmail.com, and they are gung-ho on ECNII processing, printing to film (slides) and paper, and even scans. I got a quote for $5 for processing, or $25 for everything-- process, prints, slides, scans. I'm going to find my bulk film loader and spool up some carts. I'll report back when I get some results. This might be fun.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow, that's fantastic. Gung-ho no less.

Shooter
    35mm
    It's progressing well here in the UK too. I've shot three rolls of 250D and I'm working through the first 500T. I think I've got a processing option sorted and should be able to report back soon.
    Steve.

Shooter
    35mm
    Just rediscovered this thread thanks to Holmburgers. I have played around with some vision 3 500t in 35mm and even slit some down to 9 mm for my Minox cameras. I can barely get c41 developed where I live, so I have done some rolls xpro with the Tetanol kits. So far results are promising.

My development technique is hit of miss regardless of the color stock, but I must say it is pretty easy to do in Minox or 16mm form.

FWIW I would agree that the title should be renamed to something indicative of the ECN vein.

Good luck to all, I am now inspired to develop more of this stock. I have a few hundred feet of V3 500 and about 100 feet of the 250 in vision2, so that would feed a Minox for many many years of shooting.

I have not yet tried to 250 speed yet. For those that have, is there a noticeable increase in image quality?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Chris, glad to know my efforts get noticed sometimes.

I haven't tried the 250 speed, but check on flickr, there might be examples. The range of films available in MP-stock is awesome
    If you are the big tree, we are the small axe

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    RE 250D. It's a great film, but honestly, I'd rather just shoot Portra 400 or 160. Unless you are doing it for cost reasons.

50D, 200T, and 500T seem to be the interesting motion films to me.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Reala 500D would be an interesting one to shoot.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin