Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,172   Online: 1045

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm RF

cutting edge new film camera from Vivitar

"Printing has more to do with determination than magic"
    -Charles Harbutt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What is this all about? I have to jump through hurtles to try to watch anything on youtube over here behind the Great Firewall and when I tried this time it crapped out on me so...could someone summarize? I clicked on this out of curiosity and it seems that only ever grows once I can't find the answer for myself.

Go Vivitar?
    -dereck|james|gignac
    dereckjamesgignac.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That would be great if I could buy it in a store.
    Don't ever make the mistake and call those TV ScumBags.
    Just Pay Separate Shipping And Handling !!! That Olde Trick ...
    The shipping charge is usually $9.99 .

Ron

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Sanjay Sen - APUG Subscriber
    Sanjay Sen, 36, a champion of human and animal rights, died June 3 in a motorcycle accident in Wayne, New Jersey.

July 23 1975 - June 3 2012

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgignac View Post
    What is this all about? I have to jump through hurtles to try to watch anything on youtube over here behind the Great Firewall and when I tried this time it crapped out on me so...could someone summarize? I clicked on this out of curiosity and it seems that only ever grows once I can't find the answer for myself.

Go Vivitar?
    It is advertisement about point and shoot vivitar camera - for 10$ you get 2 cameras and 2 films. Main character is some older guy who is confused with digital, software, cables and stuff - you buy vivitar camera and like in good old times - you give your film, and get prints that can be shared with family over nice dinner next to fireplace .

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Youtube's banned here to by the courts. I can access the website by nefarious means but the US backed regime and ISP's using US technology prevent downloads !!!!

That's the free world for you

At least there's one certainty when the US backs a regime it backfires on them and the country moves the wrong way

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by darkosaric View Post
    It is advertisement about point and shoot vivitar camera - for 10$ you get 2 cameras and 2 films. Main character is some older guy who is confused with digital, software, cables and stuff - you buy vivitar camera and like in good old times - you give your film, and get prints that can be shared with family over nice dinner next to fireplace .
    Hey that sounds like me!

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd say clever marketing. I know several people that would buy one of these. Problem is, most of the drugstores, etc., around here have stopped processing film.
    Bruce

Moma don't take my Kodachrome away!
    Oops, Kodak just did!

BruceCSdunekPhotography.zenfolio.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by bsdunek View Post
    I'd say clever marketing. I know several people that would buy one of these. Problem is, most of the drugstores, etc., around here have stopped processing film.
    So use Target or Costco.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kubach View Post
    Hey that sounds like me!

Jeff
    And you should be proud . There is nothing like feeling double weight FB print in your hand and you look and admire the final print

Much much better than: pagedown, pagedown, pagedown....and after 500 pictures you don't know anything any more...

Shooter
    35mm
    Looking at the related videos, there is an ad for a 30 buck Kodak Camera with free shipping, which looks about the same.
    Charles MacDonald
    aa508@ncf.ca
    I still live just beyond the fringe in Stittsville

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin