Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,913   Posts: 1,556,254   Online: 864

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    May The Photographic Phorces, Be With You !

Ron

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What fiber paper are people printing with the most these days? I'm planning on carrying Ilford, but what else are you liking? Adox? Oriental? Others?
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll also be interested in 620 film.

Even with the relative scarcity of "bricks and mortar" outlet for film, it can be tough to compete. So many of us have gotten used to buying online and in quantity. Focusing on the forgotten niches can certainly help.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Matt, I just want to wish you the best of luck in your new venture, I'm far too far away to be a customer but I hope you have every success, I've never been to the U.S, but one of my sons was studying at U.C Berkeley a few years ago, that I believe in your neck of the woods.
    Ben

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ditto (except for the son). Lots of luck! Or rather: success!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I want a cool tone graded fiber paper, or @ least a neutral / cool base white w/ a warm tone that can be toned to cool. Is there any such available?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Hi Mat and good luck ln your new venture, Living where I do, in Jersey in the Channel Islands, I guess I won't be able to do any bussiness with you, but our photography needs more people like you,Richard

Shooter
    35mm
    Nice, I "liked" your store.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the kind words! Progress is happening. I kind of want to start a webcam of people's faces/reactions to seeing a big ol' fridge full of film inside a record store. It's truly fascinating. The response in person has been really good--except for one guy that asked something like "Why would you even bother to stock film when there is digital?" Of course someone else in the store jumped in to ask him why he bothered to buy records when there are cds--I didn't have to say anything!
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by J Drew View Post
    I want a cool tone graded fiber paper, or @ least a neutral / cool base white w/ a warm tone that can be toned to cool. Is there any such available?
    I'm not sure if something like that is available. Unfortunately dollars and cents being what they are, I doubt I will be able to stock graded fiber paper for some time (though I want to at some point!)
    --------------------

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin