Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,770   Posts: 1,516,510   Online: 778

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by vdonovan View Post
    Hey folks I met Matt and checked out his shop this week. It's like someone said above: film and records, you'll never want to leave. It's a great shop, great vibe, and we should support him as much as possible. Plus he's only a block from the Toronado pub.
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tjaded View Post
    Hmmmm...I've tried it from a few different computers and it's working for me. I'm not sure what's happening!
    Whatever it was, it seems to not be happening any more - all pages are now accessible to me.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    For those that were interested in 828, I have a small amount in stock now. It's Portra 160 NC--$13.00 a roll.
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin