Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,760   Posts: 1,516,078   Online: 910

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Vegemite!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I totally agree Wyno. Vegemite was even mentioned by no less than the US Secretary of State the other day. And I heard on the radio yesterday that eating Vegemite may be some sort of mosquito repellent - something to do with having Vitamin B12 in your blood.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    SPAM !!!

And It's very repellent ...

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Sanjay Sen - APUG Subscriber
    Sanjay Sen, 36, a champion of human and animal rights, died June 3 in a motorcycle accident in Wayne, New Jersey.

July 23 1975 - June 3 2012

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by wotalegend View Post
    I totally agree Wyno. Vegemite was even mentioned by no less than the US Secretary of State the other day. And I heard on the radio yesterday that eating Vegemite may be some sort of mosquito repellent - something to do with having Vitamin B12 in your blood.
    I loves me Vegemite! It's expensive here, but of course it only takes a little...
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    That's the thing, most people outside Oz put too much on their toast. You've got the procedure right lxdude.
    Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by lxdude View Post
    I loves me Vegemite! It's expensive here, but of course it only takes a little...
    Less is better.

None is optimal!
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Falkland Islands: not any more now I'm in Lincolnshire UK
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I won a years supply of Marmite (Vegemite). One jar!
    When I read the original post I felt quite pleased that I had no idea what it was all about. McRib I understand is something to do with McDonalds, an establishment I refuse to enter. ( a problem when you have two Young daughters who believe, despite my best endeavours, that it is heaven.)

Real people eat real food, don't depend on television and use proper cameras. But I have to confess that I love the Internet!
    Norman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin