Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,545   Posts: 1,572,844   Online: 1019

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I do enjoy Mc Donalds McRibs.

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Can we add #6?

Film
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm
    Record players are similar to analog cameras in that they have a huge following and there are tons of records still out there to be played. The same way that there are tons of analog cameras out there waiting to take pictures. We just have to keep the labs and the film alive.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I don't see how these links contribute any information of use in this forum.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    ...and was thiinking that the article would have something to do with photography....I actually thought maybe they had written about Kodak Tri-X...or Dektol or something.

Adobe flash and fax machines..?!?!?!?!....sheesh! What a load of fertilizer.

Shooter
    35mm
    My apologies---

In my senility I was under the impression that Polaroid cameras and film had something to do with photography,but these days ,who knows.

Mr Agx

I'm sorry to hear of your blindness, but that reminds me of a story--

A man finds a magic lantern and upon rubbing it a genie appears.
    The genie tells the man that he will grant only one wish-----and whatever wish he grants to the man ,he will grant his neighbor double.

the genie asks the man,"what is your wish?"

the man replies, "blind one eye"

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That a new production has started in Enschede is very well known here and discussed in length.
    I don't see what a hint at this fact by an investment magazine should tell us.

And the article behind your first link is not even faintly related to photography.

Shooter
    35mm
    I see your point---
    A small community of traditional film geeks "over there" already know ,so this is not news worthy----hey we wouldn't want the word to get out----and in an investment rag---lets not have any of that investment stuff going on.

I posted the link to this article, and then I thought that few of you tunnel vision dark room dwellers would have the attention span to read to page 3,so I went back and posted the link to page 3 in hopes of preventing the " what does this have to do with photography" post--

it didn't work-----

they are the same article

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, with "here" I meant Apug and not "over there".

I must admit though that due to problems with the browser I did not realize that this was an ongoing article spread over small bits. To that extend you are right concerning my blindness.
    Last edited by AgX; 11-08-2010 at 07:57 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin