Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,770   Posts: 1,484,235   Online: 1066

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Sending Money to Someone

I want to send money to an APUGer with using my credit card. I dont have an pay pal account but he has. I cant be paypal member because password comes one month later.
    I dont want to go to banks or post offices. I dont want to leave the home also.
    Payment is 45 dollars.

How can I do this ?

Thank you ,

Umut
    Last edited by Mustafa Umut Sarac; 11-24-2010 at 02:01 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have been reluctant to set up a paypal account, but finally relented. It took all of less than five minutes, and I supplied my own password. I dont understand why you say it will take a month to get your password. The longest part of theset-up is a two day wait for Paypal to verify my bank because I am not connecting to a credit card.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Isn't it safer to link it with a credit card? At least with a credit card you have an avenue to challenge anything bogus, whereas with your bank account, you're stuck. Also, slim as the chance may be, should there be a hack of the PayPal data, "they" might gain access to your bank account info. I never link anything to my bank account and I never use the "remember me" option for anything financial, even my own bank.
    WYSIWYG - At least that's my goal.

Portfolio-http://apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=25518

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The account is strictly for PP, so I wont worry for now.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    You can usually send money to a person with a Paypal account without having an account yourself. It will take a credit card payment then credit the other person's Paypal account.

Steve.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin