Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,864   Online: 949

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Hall View Post
    Perhaps it more often leads to an increase in production.
    In this case that certainly seems more likely and I sure hope so.
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Why that's impossible...everyone knows the private sector can do everything better. [/sarcasm]
    "Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and you've got their shoes."

MY BLOG - www.reservedatalltimes.com
    YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THIS SITE - www.colincorneau.com
    INSTAGRAM: colincorneau

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Well, if it makes you feel better, I just ordered the "last" box of TXP-320 4x5, according to their inventory. Though with tax and shipping, the sale price was not much better than buying locally.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Corneau View Post
    Why that's impossible...everyone knows the private sector can do everything better. [/sarcasm]
    Huh? Neither Kodak nor Digital River are in the public sector. Are you saying the government should allocate film?
    "Panic not my child, the Great Yellow Father has your hand"--Larry Dressler

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I just checked sheet film and "20% off" is the going rate everywhere else for Trix 4x5.. Marketing scams....

North America just north of that sharp right turn North America makes on the Atlantic coast.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    You should have ordered early, I got 10 rolls of 120 Tri-X about a month ago, also 10 rolls of 35mm Tri-X and some 120 Tmax 100 oh and the receipt I received with my shipment had no prices on it. It's a bummer that they are running out because I am running out as well.
    "Would you like it if someone that painted in oils told you that you were not making portraits because you were using a camera?"
    "Shouldn't it be more about the joy of producing and viewing the photo than what you paid for the camera?"

Me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin