Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,759   Posts: 1,516,014   Online: 917

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Fuji FP-100B45 new?

I was looking for the data sheets as none are supplied in the packs and after opening and installing a pack of 3000B in my NPC Land back this morning I had a question so I went looking when I saw a 'New' that caught my eye.

Is fuji-usa just out of touch? They list the 4x5 size as 'New' for FP-100B but of course there are lots of threads around saying it has been discontinued, at least in Japan, in both sizes. I'm happy that I can seemingly buy FP-100B and FP-3000B at present and with expiry dates of 2011-11 for the 100B and 2011-12 for the 3000B it seems to be fairly current stock. Actually the FP-100C I last bought was dated 2011-05 of all things...

http://www.fujifilmusa.com/products/...films/fp_100b/

There still isn't a data sheet which mentions the 4x5 size so I'm unsure but the 'New' caught my eye and I swear it wasn't there the last time I looked.
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, Fuji is crazy. They introduce to new markets, then discontinue altogether products. All while the web page says "NEW." If they made FP-100b45, I'd buy it. I'd probably buy 2 packs a month.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    2 packs a month may not cut it for Fuji to keep making the stuff, let alone introduce new ones but I hope they do.

I'll be using at least 3-5 packs/month for the rest of the year. I need to put my order in for the rest of the year but after getting back May expiry packs of 100C I'm not sure about the color stuff. I'm going to order enough C to work through May and enough B for the rest of the year. Will pick up more C as I need it.

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Where are you buying your Fuji FP-xxx packs from? Is B&H the cheapest? http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search...tialSearch=yes

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bitnaut View Post
    Where are you buying your Fuji FP-xxx packs from? Is B&H the cheapest? http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search...tialSearch=yes
    Yes, I think so. Including the 'imported' FP-100C, all the 100C, 100B and 3000B 10-packs are under $10! I'm addicted to Fuji instant!

The peel aparts even give you development time control so you can choose to under/over expose and under/over develop.

Happiness is...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin