Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,168   Online: 787

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Alternative to Japan Exposures?

Hi,

I used the search function but couldn't get an answer. But then again I would make for a terrible detective anyway. I am looking for a way to get some of the cool products they sell in Japan. When I look at Japan Exposures the have the stuff but Sometimes it is quite expensive. So I was wondering if someone else know of stores that do export to europe in my case.
    And I don't know any japanese poeple who would be willing to help out.

Peter
    Reality is whatever stays when you stop believing in it.
    allthingsanalogue.weebly.com
    darkroomninja.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Peter,

I live in Japan and can tell you that the prices on the Japan Exposures website is pretty standard for prices across Japan. Despite the numerous products (film, paper, cameras, etc) that are produced here, they are more expensive here than just about anywhere else on the planet. As far as I know, there aren't really any discount places available, especially for new products. Two major camera stores (that are now mostly electronics/digital/phone) in Japan are Yodobashi Camera and Bic Camera. If you can navigate their sites (it's all Japanese but a translation program should help) you'll see that the prices are pretty standard across the board.

That being said, maybe others who live here might have know of some places that are not so well known.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Aha I didn't know that. Thanks for your answer.
    Reality is whatever stays when you stop believing in it.
    allthingsanalogue.weebly.com
    darkroomninja.blogspot.com

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Try Yodobashi or BicCamera, you may try your luck with kitamura.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin