Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,283   Posts: 1,534,959   Online: 942

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Trying to contact Harrison and Harrison Optical

Does anyone know whether Harrison and Harrison Optical has changed their address or phone number. I have been buying filters from them for a number of years and their old phone number is now listed as no longer in service. 559 782 0121 is the old number. I hope this doesn't mean they are out of business. Any info on contacting them would be appreciated.
    D.W.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Try contacting Chambless Cinema equipment. They sell the Harrison filters, but have had a posting on their site that they are backordered while the factory gets up and running again. There is no date listed as to when that may be. But they would have contact info for Harrison.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    35mm

Harrison & Harrison

The latest contact information I have for H&H is:

Harrison and Harrison
| 1835 Thunderbolt Drive, Unit E,
Porterville, CA 93257
| 559-782-0121 | e-Mail: HarrisonOP@aol.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin