Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,514   Posts: 1,543,608   Online: 1123

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images

Whole Plate film offering from K.B. Canham

I spoke to Keith Canham tonight and he asked me to let people know about this. He informed me that there is going to be a new Kodak film order. It will be announced and posted on his website and his facebook site sometime in the next week.

The film will be Tri-X in whole plate size. It will be offered in 25 sheet boxes at $142 a box.

Check his website and facebook site for possible discount announcement.

Diane
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    While that's great that any film is being cut in whole plate, that's almost double the price of Ilford's FP4+ special order. I'd be willing to pay a premium for Tmax 400, but not Tri-X. Tri-X is not sufficiently different from what I can already easily get at half the price to justify the expense.

Ditto.

Peter Gomena

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I, for one, am *very* happy to see this. I spoke to Keith and have this additional info. This time the nominal size is 8.5 x 6.5, not 1/16" smaller in each dimension as was the case for the Glazer's order for TMY-2 a couple of years ago -- which means it ought to fit Lotus and Chamonix holders, and it should be properly boxed in 3-part boxes. I'll get some boxes when (if) the co-op is successful.

Neil Holmes

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin