Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,501   Posts: 1,543,331   Online: 921

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    msa
    Shooter
    35mm RF

Fuji mailers are definitely back...

120 formally listed, new "Fuji" P.O. Box in Parsons, KS, and expiration of 12/31/2013.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mailer.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Could that be going to Dwayne's, perhaps ?

msa
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    They have for a few years now, but the new ones actually have the right address on them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Where does one find them?

And why on Earth do they attach millimeters to the 120 format? Doesn't inspire much confidence in the processing one will receive.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

msa
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Adorama and Unique, so far. B&H is out of stock last I checked.

As for 120mm, I don't think ブローニーフィルム would fit.

It's processed by Dwayne's, so I wouldn't worry too much about 120. Those folks still know how to process, cut, and sleeve it.
    Last edited by msa; 01-21-2011 at 10:07 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by msa View Post
    As for 120mm, I don't think ブローニーフィルム would fit.
    What I meant was that "120" is not a measurement. It is the name for the format. Other such names are 116, 220, 135, 127, etc. It makes no sense whatsoever to put "mm" after it. It's simply "120 film," not "120mm film."
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

msa
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    I realize that. I noticed it too, but I was making a joke about 120 still being "Brownie film" in Japan.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How much do the mailers cost? The last time I had a roll of slide film developed through my local camera store, I was charged $25 for one roll—but that was Kodachrome.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It appears that the center of the World of Photography has moved west, from Rochester, NY to Parsons, KS.

Ken

msa
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzy View Post
    How much do the mailers cost? The last time I had a roll of slide film developed through my local camera store, I was charged $25 for one roll—but that was Kodachrome.
    $8-$9ish, and you need 2 ounces of first class package postage on it, which is currently $1.39 (but will probably go up in mid April.)

It works out to be around $10.50 or so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin