Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,973   Posts: 1,558,707   Online: 818

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "moved" threads

lns

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm a subscriber, happily so. I was looking for the Plus-X thread. I can't access it, either by the link in this thread or by clicking on the Plus-X thread itself. So perhaps the link is broken? Or some coding isn't recognizing who is a subscriber?

-Laura

As an aside, I think one of the posters has been unjustifiably rude to the moderators in this thread and should reconsider that tone. I'm happy to live under all APUG rules; I love the forum. I also love Kodak films and am rooting for the company. I would never want to hurt them. However, if I can say this kindly, it seems perhaps to be going overboard to take this interesting thread from public view. Unless it has been proven false, which I find puzzling, since Kodak was quoted as confirming the information. I think one of the services APUG can provide is early information of this kind. Perhaps instead of deleting the thread (as it appears to me, since I am a subscriber and have no access), perhaps any information that moderators have hinted about inaccuracy could have been disclosed by being posted in the thread itself? And any offending posts removed? Would that perhaps be a different option that could have worked? Because I'm now confused about the status of Plus-X. It might be better to clear up the misinformation on the thread, so people know what's going on with the film, mightn't it? I ask respectfully and without criticism.

-Laura

Shooter
    35mm
    We peasants want to keep track of what's going o on with PX125n-- this is my forum about what's going on with px125--

do you want to take this off-line David?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    speculation and misinformation ?

do you mean like not bothering to even get in touch with kodak
    via email or phone and just post whatever one wants ?

yeah, there was 18 pages of that

Shooter
    35mm
    INS-

you are so much kinder than I can ever think ob being

Shooter
    35mm
    of--

lol

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    To those without access, is it working now? Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I am attempting to open up that specific forum to registered members as well. Donmck can you see it?

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum177/

Shooter
    35mm
    Thank you Sean---

we are you--

you are not us--

if that makes sense

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sean, I know your true motive. After seeing that that thread was moved into the "doom and gloom" forum, I thought "Well, although I'm a student, $12 for 6 months is really not a lot of money, and I get so much information from it..."

And now I have this fancy tag right below my name.
    "Panic not my child, the Great Yellow Father has your hand"--Larry Dressler

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    nickrapak

your tag line is - the bomb -

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin