Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,940   Posts: 1,557,448   Online: 843

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Simon --

Thanks for your presence here on APUG, and to Harman for its fine products and its commitment to our craft.

That Kodak or Fuji choose not to have a similar presence on APUG is unfortunate and makes no sense to me.

Regards,

Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Simon;

Thanks for a very excellent description of things as they currently exist in the real world, and thanks for the commitment to analog photography and APUG on the part of Ilford. I just wish Kodak would step up and make their presence felt here.

Best wishes to you all from a Kodak retiree.

Ron Mowrey

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanksd and best wishes from me too [Ilford user for 29 years]
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzy View Post
    .... Kodak and Fuji would come in for less criticism here if they had representatives on APUG to answer questions about product availability. ....
    Simon:

Thank you for your comments and HARMAN's commitment to monochrome products. I have used Kodak film for over 50 years personally and 33 years professionally. Kodak's attitude has always been 'We will do what we want and if you don't like it go somewhere else.' I believe the day is coming when I will.

Joe
    There is no such thing as taking too much time, because your soul is in that picture. -Ruth Bernhard

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thank you Simon for making my day! I just finished my new darkroom and the recent thread about Kodak film sales had me kind of depressed about the future of analog materials.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Thank You very much Simon, long life Ilford Harman
    Gallerie and Delta100 is still my favorite

Regards
    Haryanto
    quiet-light.blogspot.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin