Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,925   Posts: 1,556,801   Online: 970

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Interest in special order: Fuji Chrome 6 E-6 5Liter Developing kit

I've got Badger Graphic interested in doing a special order for these kits. They say they'll likely need requests for a "few hundred". Badger has done other special orders from fuji in the past so this may be possible with enough interest. Reply to this thread with the number you'd be interested in purchasing. The cost of each E-6 kit isn't known at this time. Do not send me PM's.

Let's keep this thread on track too since I'd like to send a link to Badger if/when we get the numbers between here and various other photo forums. If you post a reply here, do not post it on the other threads I've started elsewhere.

vinny
    Last edited by wildbill; 03-15-2011 at 02:27 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OK, I'll take 3 of the 5L kits.
    Michael Batchelor
    Industrial Informatics, Inc.
    www.industrialinformatics.com

The camera catches light. The photographer catches life.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hard to say exactly without a price and how shipping will be handled but I'm assuming a hazmat fee will be added.

If the price is reasonably close to the now discontinued Kodak 5L kits...

I'll take a tentative 3 kits.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Tentative, 3 kits, possibly 5 depending on the price - hopefully, buying more than one kit will cut down on hazmat/shipping cost.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Interested, depending on price and if they'll ship to AU.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    We should probably keep this within the U.S. Those of you outside the U.S. might be better off ordering online from someone who already carries it due to the shipping costs.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Please put me down for 4, assuming the cost is comparable to the Kodak kits, and the processing times are the same (I use a phototherm, and can't change anything but the dev time).

Matt

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If they can be stored sealed for at least a year, I would buy 4, otherwise 2 per year.

As an aside, I got a price quote from ag-photographic a few months ago. It's over $200 for one kit shipped to the U.S. from the U.K., so hopefully Badger can get the price down considerably from that. I believe the price of the kit alone is over $100 retail over there (including VAT), so it's really the shipping that kills any reasonable chance of an individual importing it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm waiting on the details for longevity and price. Probably not the best time for this with Japan's current situation. What was I thinking/not thinking?
    www.vinnywalsh.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It is 100% sure that one year sealed is not a problem. I would guess something around 3 years or so.

And about developing times, E6 is a standard process so the times match with Kodak&Fuji, but depending on the processor design etc. the FD time may differ a bit from the nominal time.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin